i not sei emglish pleise not enxe o saco

JediKnight
Veterano
# fev/05
· votar

hahaha hoje chegou mais um:

Hallo!

Na ave uhalapo nawa

They are the only honest hypocrites, their life is a voluntary dream, a studied madness.
No man should advocate a course in private that he's ashamed to admit in public.

Mercy but murders, pardoning those that kill. Experts often possess more data than judgment.
They that have lived a single day have lived an age.

We only part to meet again. Faith embraces many truths which seem to contradict each other.

Communism is in conflict with human nature.

Attitudes are more important than facts.

Let your imagination release your imprisoned possibilities.

Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work.
Laws are not masters, but servants, and he rules them, who obeys them.

I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.Don't speak evil of someone if you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?
An empty house is like a stray dog or a body from which life has departed.
No human being, however great, or powerful, was ever so free as a fish. In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want.

Anyone can be heroic from time to time, but a gentleman is something you have to be all the time.

Rafael Walkabout
Veterano
# fev/05
· votar

They are the only honest hypocrites, their life is a voluntary dream
Eles são os únicos hipócritas hinestos, suas vidas são um sonho voluntário

Communism is in conflict with human nature.
COmunismo está em conflito com a natureza humana.

Attitudes are more important than facts.
Atitudes são mais importantes .estes/do que estes...(não lembro o que é that) fatos.

Traduzi o mais simples.FIcou meio patético, mas vai né.

Rafael Walkabout
Veterano
# fev/05
· votar

Than = aqueles/aquelas (e não me engano é isso)

JediKnight
Veterano
# fev/05
· votar

acho q é = do que

FDG
Veterano
# fev/05
· votar

JediKnight
vixi velho,procura jesus,tua vida tá no fim

JediKnight
Veterano
# fev/05
· votar

ah dane-se to ouvindo apocaliptica .. morrer com esse som pode até ser prazeroso

FDG
Veterano
# fev/05
· votar

e Rawhead Rexx?hehehehe,ouviu?

Tuarelli
Veterano
# fev/05
· votar

Chega uma hora que Metal Melódico enjoa (baterias pesadas, 2 guitarras distorcidas e coro super alto, cansa. muito barulho...)

JediKnight
Veterano
# mar/05
· votar

Oops... :)

Fo tuma du

There are two things that will be believed of any man whatsoever, and one of them is that he has taken to drink. Kindness has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence, or learning.
The divine is perhaps that quality in man which permits him to endure the lack of God.
Want to learn to eat a lot? Here it is: Eat a little. That way, you will be around long enough to eat a lot.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
Often he who does too much does too little.
Heaven lies about us in our infancy and the world begins lying about us pretty soon afterward.
Justice is a temporary thing that must at last come to an end but the conscience is eternal and will never die.This is the great fault of wine it first trips up the feet: it is a cunning wrestler.
[Three classes of people]: Those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.
I never vote for anyone. I always vote against.
Dieters -- People that are thick and tired of it

When it is a question of God's almighty Spirit, never say, ''I can't.''My weakness is wearing too much leopard print.

Truth sits upon the lips of dying men.

Knowledge is only potential power.

The achievements which society rewards are won at the cost of diminution of personality
Is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's blunders?

Beneath The Remains
Veterano
# mar/05
· votar

Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world.

Uma frase totalmente verdadeira. Ódio é poder.

Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
        Tablatura   
Responder tópico na versão original

Tópicos relacionados a O que vcs entendem por isso