Citações memoráveis de filmes.

Autor Mensagem
.omni
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Excelion
"Every time I put my line in the water I said a Hail Mary, and every time I said a Hail Mary I caught a fish."

<o>
Tenso, muito tenso.

Die Kunst der Fuge
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

The 6th Sense:

Cole Sear: Can I tell you a secret? I see dead people.

Excelion
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

.omni

Eu cogitei chorar quando eu o vi morrendo a primeira vez. Mas me veio isso na cabeça:

Aí segurei.

Chap
Veterano
# dez/11 · Editado por: Chap
· votar

"I will come back" - o exterminador de futuros

froggy
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

"I will come back" - o exterminador do futuro
vix...

Capitão Price
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

A Few Good Men: "You can't handle the truth!" (Você não suportaria a verdade!).

Black Fire
Gato OT 2011
# dez/11
· votar

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

guizimm
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

alguem bota aquela da regra de n fala do clube da luta ae,q eu n to lembrando direito

Parachutes
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Volunteer
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

.omni
Herege, esqueceu dessa!

- DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Chap
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Ok, agora, sério.

Faith is a torment. It is like loving someone who is out there in the darkness but never appears, no matter how loudly you call.

Volunteer
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

- Run, Forrest! Run!
- Stupid is as stupid does.

Chap
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

I am a psychiatrist. I have been for 27 years. I'm completely worn out. Year after year, listening to patients who aren't satisfied with their lives, who want to have fun, who want me to help them with that - it wears you out, I can tell you. My life isn't exactly a lot of fun either. People demand so much. That's the conclusion I've drawn after all these years. They demand to be happy, at the same time as they are egocentric, selfish, and ungenerous. Well, I would like to be honest. I would like to say that they are quite simply mean, most of them. Spending hour after hour in therapy, trying to make a mean person happy... There's no point. You can't do it. I've stopped doing it. These days, I just prescribe pills. The stronger, the better.

guizimm
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

- Run, Forrest! Run!

Sephiro
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Excelion
'I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart.'

Uma das melhores cenas.

brunohardrocker
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

"O Padre Manuel morreu!"

"Meu nome é Zé Pequeno."

.omni
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Volunteer
Nem dá pra começar a pensar em Pulp Fiction, praticamente todas as falas são citações fodas.

Konrad
Veterano
# dez/11 · Editado por: Konrad
· votar

This might just do nobody any good. At the end of this discourse a few people may accuse this reporter of fouling his own comfortable nest, and your organization may be accused of having given hospitality to heretical and even dangerous ideas. But the elaborate structure of networks, advertising agencies, and sponsors will not be shaken or altered.

It is my desire, if not my duty, to try to talk to you journeymen with some candor about what is happening to radio and television. And if what I say is responsible, I, alone, am responsible for the saying of it.

Our history will be what we make it. And if there are any historians about 50 or 100 years from now -- and there should be preserved the kinescopes of one week of all three networks -- they will there find, recorded in black and white and in color, evidence of decadence, escapism, and insulation from the realities of the world in which we live. We are currently wealthy, fat, comfortable, and complacent. We have a built-in allergy to unpleasant or disturbing information.

Our mass media reflect this.

But unless we get up off our fat surpluses and recognize that television in the main is being used to distract, delude, amuse, and insulate us, then television, and those who finance it, those who look at it, and those who work at it, may see a totally different picture too late.

[Part 2]

I began by saying that our history will be what we make it. If we go on as we are, then history will take its revenge and retribution will not limp in catching up with us. Just once in awhile let us exalt the importance of ideas and information. Let us dream to the extent of saying that on a given Sunday night, a time normally occupied by Ed Sullivan is given over to a clinical survey on the state of American education. And a week or two later, a time normally used by Steve Allen is devoted to a thoroughgoing study of American policy in the Middle East.

Would the corporate image of their respective sponsors be damaged?

Would the shareholders rise up in their wrath and complain?

Would anything happen, other than a few million people would have received a little illumination on subjects that may well determine the future of this country -- and therefore the future of the corporations?

To those who say people wouldn't look, they wouldn't be interested, they're too complacent, indifferent and insulated, I can only reply: There is, in one reporter's opinion, considerable evidence against that contention. But even if they are right, what have they got to lose? Because if they are right, and this instrument is good for nothing but to entertain, amuse and insulate, then the tube is flickering now and we will soon see that the whole struggle is lost.

This instrument can teach. It can illuminate and, yes, it can even inspire. But it can do so only to the extent that humans are determined to use it towards those ends.

Otherwise, it is merely wires and lights -- in a box.

Good night and good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cfwsfGqgPM

Headstock invertido
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Tirando o Vader só tem frase podre nesse tópico.

Volunteer
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Headstock invertido

Se achou isso podre, devia ser proibido de assistir filme!

Black Fire
Gato OT 2011
# dez/11
· votar

Hannah Liimatainen
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

"Você sabe que é íntimo de alguém quando o silêncio entre vocês não é algo desconfortável"

Ou algo assim.
Não lembro em qual filme, mas acredito ser Pulp Fiction :)

Headstock invertido
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

mas acredito ser Pulp Fiction :)

É.

Volunteer
Here i am, trolling like a hurricane ;/

Snakepit
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Se o mestre falou ta falado.

[Scarface]

Joseph de Maistre
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Joseph de Maistre
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Die Kunst der Fuge
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

"You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?"

Jake Hoyt: It's nice here.
Alonzo Harris: May I read my paper?
Jake Hoyt: I'm sorry, sir, I...
Alonzo Harris: Thank you.
Jake Hoyt: You know what, I'll get something to eat.
Alonzo Harris: No. Hell no you won't, you fucked that up. I'm trying to read my paper. Please, shut up.
Jake Hoyt: I sure won't mind roasting in a black-and-white all day.
Alonzo Harris: Tell me a story, Hoyt.
Jake Hoyt: My story?
Alonzo Harris: No, not your story. A story. Because you can't keep your mouth shut long enough for me to read my paper. Tell me a story.
Jake Hoyt: I don't think I know any stories.
Alonzo Harris: You don't know any stories? Okay, I'll tell you a story. This is a newspaper. It's 90 per cent bullshit, but it's entertaining. That's why I read it, because it entertains me. You won't let me read it, so you entertain me with your bullshit. Tell me a story, right now.

Training Day

Chespirito
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Hasta la vista, baby!!!

(/exterminador do futuro)

mateussch
Veterano
# dez/11
· votar

Penta_Blues