Sex with Dolphins - "How To", and a Personal Viewpoint...

Autor Mensagem
    stratopeido
    Veterano
    # jul/06

I first realized I was a Delphinic Zoophile when I was 12 years old, which is when I had my first sexual encounter with a dolphin. This is not that particular occasion, since my first lover was brutally killed in an act of sensless violence that I will never forgive, or forget. She continues to live in my memories, though...

I volunteer with dolphins whenever I get the opportunity. They are special to me, highly intelligent, empathic creatures that are dear to my heart, and are a healing aspect in my life. So it was that I met this particular dolphin, a female bottle nose dolphin, 7 years old, who is residing at my home cities coastal harbour/aquarium.

She is a beautiful dolphin, inquisitive and playful, and more used to human contact than her other, older pod mates. I answer any questions the general public have about dolphins, and spend most of my free time with them, studying and talking with them. I learned through continued contact that each dolphin has a very particular personality and habits, traits useful for differentiating between the fins who are sometimes hard to distinguish on visual markings alone.

In order to avoid the bustle tourists, I usually visit the dolphins at night, illegally I must add, since I am considered to be trespassing. But it is the only time I do not have to be distracted by tourists or the staff. I do not expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them; I am not that sort of person. I spend time with them because they are a relaxing and stabilizing source of peace in an otherwise hectic and unbalanced lifestyle. So it came as a pleasant surprise when this 7-year-old dolphin began to engage in sex-play with me.

I was quite happily swimming around with the dolphins when she suddenly decided to grab my foot with her genital slit. Dolphins have very muscular vaginal orifices, and can use these muscles to manipulate objects and carry them. I stayed still for a while, to see if she was just playing, but she continued to masturbate against my foot, and in the light of the torch I sometimes carry, I could see that her slit had become very pink and had swelled as well. She was aroused!

So, I started to back-paddle with my hands towards a small beached area, partially submerged in the water. A couple of times she pulled me forward into the deeper water, but eventually I got my self to the shallows. I dislodged my foot (Being careful not to pull too hard), and took her gently by a pectoral fin and rubbed her belly just to aclimatize her, I guess. She immediately rolled belly up and started doing pelvic thrusts against the palm of my hand. It was unmistakebly erotic, and by now I was fully aroused.

I stripped off my shorts, and gently pulled her into the shallows until she was lying on her side, her belly facing towards me, half submerged in the water. I nestled myself belly to belly against her, and pressed my member against her genital slit. She immediately arched her body against mine, and took me inside her body, initiating a quick series of muscular contractions with her vaginal muscles. I wrapped my left arm around her body and just held her close while she manipulated me inside her body, until I climaxed barely 2 minutes later. Surprisingly, her body also shuddered against mine, and we spent the next 5 or so minutes just lying together in the shallows, holding each other, enjoying our company and revelling in the fact that we had shared something special together, something very few people can claim to have done.

my god.. imagina um sujeito desses invadindo um aquario a noite e estrupando os pobres golfinhos indefesos, e ainda diz isso como se fosse algo normal

http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html

na íntregra

staind
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

hahahahaa quero nem saber o que consta nisso.

Alessandra
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

I first realized I was a Delphinic Zoophile when I was 12 years old, which is when I had my first sexual encounter with a dolphin.

Parei de ler aqui, hahahahahhaahha

Midgard
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

aff auhauhauha q merda

Alessandra
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

Segurem seus jabutis.

pagode nem morto
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

staind

Ahhhhh?! Você voltou??? :þ

To meio desatualizado...

staind
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

pagode nem morto
    voltei terça, man! :)
    mas sempre estive por aqui apenas com visuais diferentes...

Daniel Jr
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

¬¬'

gsprs
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

I first realized I was a Delphinic Zoophile when I was 12 years old, which is when I had my first sexual encounter with a dolphin.
    aushuhaushuahsua

puta q pariu.. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Fisioterapeuta
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

achei q ele fazia sexo com uma guitarra dolphing

meu ingles ta mal

Kirk_Hammett
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

nehaehaheuaheuahea foda!

B4cK5p4c3
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

Kirk_Hammett
    Shake shake

Guto EADG
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

queee doença..credo.
    Surprisingly, her body also shuddered against mine, and we spent the next 5 or so minutes just lying together in the shallows, holding each other, enjoying our company and revelling in the fact that we had shared something special together, something very few people can claim to have done.

....... eu vi num programa da gnt um cara falando q gostava de cavalos pq cavalos nunca iriam ferir os sentimentos heahehae... e q ele tava *economizando* pra comprar um. q eles duravam 40 anos, mais ou menos, e como ele agora tinha 30, qndo o cavalo tivesse 40 ele ia ter 70, e isso ia ser uma relacao durável , como ele sempre sonhou.

*NÁUSEAS*

Guto EADG
    Veterano
    # jul/06 · Editado por: Guto EADG
    · votar

[no link]
    . (Dolphin males have a prehensile penis. They can wrap it around objects,
    and carry them as such.)

HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAAHAHAHAH... o dhalsin!!!!

q doença esse texto... q doença.

staind
    Veterano
    # jul/06
    · votar

hauahauahauaa

Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
              Tablatura   
      Responder tópico na versão original

Tópicos relacionados a Sex with Dolphins - "How To", and a Personal Viewpoint...