Complete. com musicas que vc curte

Autor Mensagem
Carla Andréa
Veterano
# mar/06
· votar

snowwhite
A minha tá limpinha de um azul neon...Venham dar umas braçadas...
TCHIBUMMMMMMMMMM

Ai, ai quem me dera!!!
tá fazendo sol aí?
:)

cadastro1
Veterano
# mar/06
· votar

Rammstein

\m/

cadastro1
Veterano
# mar/06
· votar

Lover Why - Century :)

Jaum_Paulo
Veterano
# mar/06
· votar

do aerosmith toca one way street

Lord Derfel Cadarn
Veterano
# mar/06
· votar

Jaum_Paulo

Vou baixa-la não me recordo pelo nome :)

Vought.
Veterano
# dez/08
· votar

bom
aí vai a minha...

Aerosmith- I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

Foo Fighters- Everlong/ Best of You/ Big Me/ All My Life

Nirvana- About a Girl/ Territorial Pissings/ In Bloom

U2- Where the Streets have No Name/ Walk On/ Bad/ Acrobat

RHCP- Dosed/ I Could have Lied/ Black Cross

Led- Stairway to Heaven

essas só internacionais e sem fazer mto esforço pra lembrar
vlw...

Fahrenheit
Veterano
# dez/08
· votar

Vought.

Que up descarado...

Novatos...

Fahrenheit
Veterano
# dez/08
· votar

essas só internacionais e sem fazer mto esforço pra lembrar
vlw...

Ainda agradece pela merda que fez...

T-Blues
Veterano
# dez/08
· votar

Ai, ai ... tá muito facil ...

Whitesnake - Love Ain't no Stranger, Is thir love, Here I go again on my own
Eagles - Hotel California, Take it easy, One of these nights
Scorpions - Still loving you, wind of change, rock you like a hurricane, holiday, send me an angel, you and i, the game of life
AC/DC - Black in Black, Highway To Hell, Riff Raff, tnt, thunderstruck, hells bells, you shook me all night long, whole lotta rosie
Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers, Smoke on the Water, Burn, Lazy, Highway Star, child in time, black night, maybe i'm a leo
Black Sabbath - Paranoid, nib, war pigs, into the void, children of the grave, black sabbath, iron man, changes, heaven and hell, sweet leaf
Eric Clapton - Cocaine, layla, tears in heaven, wonderful tonight, change the world, ( colocar do cream tambem ) sunshine of your love, crossroads
Creedence - Suzie Q, have you ever seen the rain, proud mary, lodi, bad moon rising, i put a spell on you, green river, down on the corner
Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing, money for nothing, brothers in arms, so far away, walk of life, romeo and juliet, tunnel of love
Peter Frampton - Breaking all the Rules ( não conheço muito )
Led Zeppelin - ( pego pesado comigo ) Rock and Roll, Stairway to Heaven, Tangerine, Lemon Song, we're gonna groove, poor tom, i can't quit you baby, bonzo's montreux, the crunge, the song remains the same, the ocean, the rain song, over the hills and faw away, d'yer maker, no quarter, fool in the rain, all my love, hot dog, good times bad times, babe i'm gonna leave you, you shook me, dazed and confused, black mountain side, communication breakdown, black mountain side, how many more times, whole lotta love, what is and what should never be, heartbreaker, moby dick, living loving maid ( she's just a woman ), ramble on, bring it on home, black dog, immigrant song, out on the tiles, celebration day, since i've been loving you, going to california, when the leeve breaks, custard pie, trampled under foot, the rover, houses of the holy, kashmir, in my time of dying, night flight, the wanton song, ten years gone, black country woman, achilles last stand, nobody's fault but mine ( essas são as de cabeça, ainda deve estar faltando umas 15~30, resumindo, baixe a discografia do Led )
Queen - We Will Rock You, bohemian rhapsody, bicycle race, crazy thing called love, we are the champions, fat bottomed girls, somebody to love, i want to break free, don't stop me now, under pressure, killer queen, somebody to love, radio ga ga, i want it all, the show must go on, one vision, these are the days of my life
ZZ Top - Tush, gimme all your lovin, sharp dressed woman, rough boy, my head's in mississipi, pearl necklace, viva las vegas, gun love, got me under pressure, give it up, planet of women, la grange, legs
Kiss - God gave rock'n'roll to you, creatures ( ou monsters ) of the night, I want to rock'n'roll all night
Aerosmith - walk this way, dream on, sweet emotion, same old song and dance, last child, come together, draw the lines, kings and queens
Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop, Spider Man xP

pronto, ouvindo isso que eu listei vc terá um ótimo gosto musical ( e ótimas influências, independente do que você toca )

Sputnik
Veterano
# dez/08
· votar

T-Blues
Nossa, como você entende de música

Dogs2
Veterano
# dez/08
· votar

T-Blues
Legal hein campeão, já pode tomar o mingau da vovó agora pra recuperar as energias depois de digitar um post tão longo

T-Blues
Veterano
# dez/08 · Editado por: T-Blues
· votar

Dogs2
Mais minha vó so me acostumou a tomar nescau batido no liquidificador :(

Nescau 2.0, sempre dá mais energia

ZXC
Veterano
# dez/08
· votar

Adocica - Beto Barbosa