KorgX3 - have you interface 24pin/34pin Fdd ?

Autor Mensagem
    korgx3jm
    Veterano
    # dez/06

Sorry I dont speak portugal .
    I came from Poland .
    jan

gustavorino
    Veterano
    # dez/06
    · votar

korgx3jm
    Sorry I dont speak portugal

me too..

korgx3jm
    Veterano
    # dez/06
    · votar

Gustavorino...
    I search Interface 24pin/34pin to KorgX3 .
    Since two years I have been searching pin tabele 24 pins interface FDD 720KB to 34 PIN FDD (PC Disk Station)
    Sorry , I'm waiting answered "Emanuel Macebo or Yannini540 .
    thx

Scoth_Pr
    Veterano
    # dez/06
    · votar

Korgx3jm

I Think that you'll find what you're looking for on

www.mercadolivre.com.br or www.ebay.com

You can send an e-mail to the KORG company and see where is the local dealer, so you can buy this interface straight from Korg. I think that this way is more safe for you.

mano_a_mano
    Veterano
    # dez/06
    · votar

Hey, for the first time there's an European FCC member :-)
    Well, korgx3jm, as Scoth_Pr said, the best thing to do is to find a local Korg dealer to buy the interface you want.

Agora, aproveitando o mesmo tópico: no manual do meu Korg i5S, descobri que ele aceita um equipamento chamado EC-5, que diz ser composto de alguns switches configuráveis. Só por uma questão de curiosidade: isso ainda existe no mercado? Em tempo: esse teclado é de 1995...

korgx3jm
    Veterano
    # dez/06
    · votar

I made interface 24/34 pin.
    vc quer saber onde é a alimentação do EME-213KRJ. pelo cabo
    de 24 vias?

olhem o conector CN501 do PSR 620.
    para adaptar outro drive 1.44kbs
    comprei um cabo mais o driver depois cortei uma das ponta
    e separei cada fio .
    agora as soldas
    1= soldei todos os fios que tem relação ao terra pinos
    1/3/5/7/9/11/13/15 e 17.
    2= agora as ligações do IC501(HD63266F)
    2 >R de 10 k para o +5v
    4>não ligar
    6>não ligar
    8>34
    10>61
    12> junto com 61
    14>não ligar
    16>60
    18>51
    20>50
    22>48
    24>47
    26>33
    28>35
    30>53
    34>30

obs tem que colocar um resitor de 10 k no pino2 do driver
    alimentação no cabo flat(24pinos) é nos pinos(2/4/5) +5V
    terra=(1/7/8/10/15/17).

and this is not working at all in my KORGx3. I don't wanna buy anything 'cause make that Interface is cheap. Orginal disk drive for the Korgx3 cost 185 euro. Disk station 1,44 MB cost 2,5 euro and this is all cost.

korgx3jm
    Veterano
    # dez/06
    · votar

Hi , Scoth_Pr ....
    You know Brazilien-Portugal ?
    Can you translate me what Emanuel Macebo was write me ?
    Why my new Station (1.44Mb) - I made that interface (720/1.44 MB) .
    This drive doing and reading all data ( pcg and songs) when on disk is only one file but not when are files...?
    from page : YAMAHA - PSR 620 (pinagem de drive 1.44)
    translate me,please!
    obs:para o pino 6 soquete do psr 620 colocar para terra (este pino ou via do cabo tem que está no terra GND.
    Com esta adaptação os drive de 1.44 funcionam perfeitamente como os drive de 720kbs mas só formatam 720kbs, com esta modificação notei
    que que de vez enquanto o drive faz uma pesquisa se ha disquetes/ isso é normal não atrapalhando em sua função.
    a adaptação foi testada portanto se ocorrer que o drive não funcione
    procure por erros mas ligações.
    esta adaptação só foi testada no psr620/17002700/sq16.

Thank you - jan

kevinmoore
    Veterano
    # dez/06
    · votar

obs:para o pino 6 soquete do psr 620 colocar para terra (este pino ou via do cabo tem que está no terra GND.
    Com esta adaptação os drive de 1.44 funcionam perfeitamente como os drive de 720kbs mas só formatam 720kbs, com esta modificação notei
    que que de vez enquanto o drive faz uma pesquisa se ha disquetes/ isso é normal não atrapalhando em sua função.
    a adaptação foi testada portanto se ocorrer que o drive não funcione
    procure por erros mas ligações.
    esta adaptação só foi testada no psr620/17002700/sq16.

the sixty pin ( pin 6 ) of the PSR620 should be GND ( ground ). Doing this the 1.44 drive will work as 720kbs and will only format as 720 too. Sometimes the drive will search for discs, but this is normal not affecting its function. this thing were tested, so it should work, if not maybe there'll be an error on your job.

that's the translation...

emanuel macedo
    Veterano
    # dez/06
    · votar

pin 6 socket of psr 620 to place for land (this bolt or saw of the handle has that it is in land GND. With this adaptation drive of 1.44 functions perfectly as drive of 720kbs but they only format 720kbs, with this modification I noticed that that of time while drive makes a research if ha floppies this is normal not confusing in its function. the adaptation was tested therefore if to occur that drive does not function looks for errors in the linkings this adaptation alone was tested in psr620/17002700/sq16.

one remembers that its keyboard alone to read 720 floppies of kbs, therefore you have that to format in the keyboard korg before and to cover the window of the floppy and later copying the computer the midis stops later placing to touch in the keyboard

*em inglês, nem que for meia-boca*

korgx3jm
    Veterano
    # dez/06 · Editado por: korgx3jm
    · votar

Thank you Emanuel -----everythings OK !

Bravo Canarinios

New Disk and reset sytem - this is small problem ( interface not see change disk's) - I dont know why ?

ps.
    I dosent saw that Pin 6 ( low level - logic "0" aktiv and diference beetwen disk 720kB only one window and 1.44 two widows )
    once again Thank yoy
    Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

korgman
    Veterano
    # jan/07
    · votar

Fala Mano,

O Pedal EC5 estará disponível para adquisição em aproximadamente 15 dias, caso queira adquiri-lo entre em contato com um revendedor Korg Mais próximo de você.

Um feliz 2007 para voce e para todos os amigos do Cifra Club,

Áureo Galli - Suporte SAc Korg

Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
              Tablatura   
      Responder tópico na versão original

Tópicos relacionados a KorgX3 - have you interface 24pin/34pin Fdd ?