Versão original de Highway to Hell: "meio semitom" abaixo?

Autor Mensagem
    erico.ascencao
    Veterano
    # jun/14 · Editado por: erico.ascencao

Moçada, uma dúvida assola o meu ser nesta noite fria de São Paulo.

Cá estou tirando o solo de Highway to Hell, com o playback da versão original do álbum homônimo rolando e tudo começa a soar estranho, abaixo da afinação da guitarra (E). Penso eu: "Será que a harmonia desta música que eu conheço há tempos está errada?" Pego o Audacity, abaixo um semitom na música e a guitarra não bate, parece agora estar mais alta. Voltei pra afinação original da música e tentei agora abaixar meio semitom nela e voilà: agora bateu com a afinação padrão da guitarra.

Minha dúvida é: que catzo é isso de afinar a guitarra meio semitom abaixo da afinação padrão? Ou é algum problema na gravação original (observem que a gravação do álbum Live está com os instrumentos em afinação padrão)?

Migs Kriston
    Membro Novato
    # jun/14
    · votar

Texto extraído de um fórum gringo:

Highway to Hell (song)

"Highway to Hell" is the opening track of AC/DC's 1979 album Highway to Hell and the twelfth track on AC/DC Live. It was initially released as a single in 1979.

The song was written by Bon Scott, Angus Young and Malcolm Young while the main guitar riff was created by Angus Young. The track has become one of the most famous songs in rock history. AC/DC had made several studio albums before and was constantly supporting them by going on a grueling tour schedule. In 2009, "Highway to Hell", won the 'Most Played Australian Work Overseas' category at the Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA) Awards.
    Background
    The song and album's title supposedly came after a reporter asked band members if they could describe what life was like being constantly on tour. Angus replied that it was "a xx--xx highway to Hell". He stated in the magazine Guitar World that when you are out on the road on a bus sleeping with a guy's smelly sock in your face, it's like you're on the highway to hell. Rumours persisted that the band members were satanists, and this comment, and the album cover depicting Angus with devil horns and tail only added fuel to the fire. (The band has denied having anything to do with Satanism, Malcolm having even commented that "me mum would kill me for that!") But it is more widely believed that as the song was written by Bon Scott it was in fact relating to the nickname given to Canning Highway in Western Australia Australia. It runs from where lead singer Bon Scott lived in Fremantle and ends at a pub/bar called The Raffles, which was a big Rock 'n Roll drinking hole in the '70s. As Canning Highway gets close to the pub, it dips down into a steep decline: "No stop signs ... speed limits ... nobody gonna slow me down." So many people where killed by driving fast through that intersection at the bottom of the hill on the way for a good night out, that it was called the highway to hell, so when Bon was saying "I'm on the highway to hell" it meant that he was doing the pilgrimage down Canning Highway to The Raffles Hotel to rock and drink with his mates: "Ain't nothing I would rather do. Going down, party time, my friends are gonna be there too."
    Nevertheless, this and other songs brought AC/DC its first million-copy-selling album, and sent Highway to Hell to No. 17 on the charts. Scott would be found dead in the back of a friend's car just over six months later. Also it has been discovered that while recording Angus and Malcolm Young tuned their guitars down a quarter step

Schenker
    Veterano
    # jun/14
    · votar

isto era normal pra época. não eram todos os estúdios que tinham afinador eletrônico/estrobo. era diapasão de metal mesmo na orelhada e as vezes ficava fora. os primeiros discos do Sabbath também tem esta pequena semitonagem.

ou até mesmo na hora de gravar/mixar as fitas adiantavam/atrasavam e ficava assim mesmo.

rock'n'roll baby!!!

erico.ascencao
    Veterano
    # jun/14
    · votar

Outra música que eu acho estranha da mesma forma é Yesterday, dos Beatles. A primeira nota da música parece estar entre um mi e um fá.

JJJ
    Veterano
    # jun/14
    · votar

440 Hz é para os caretas! o/

Alex guitar man
    Veterano
    # jun/14
    · votar

440 Hz é para os caretas! o/

Pra que complicar se podemos dificultar ;)

Alex guitar man
    Veterano
    # jun/14
    · votar

erico.ascencao

Uma boa técnica é mudar essa frequencia base do A, que é 440, a maioria dos afinadores tem isso..

Acabei de lembrar do baixista da igreja que pegou o afinador, não e não sabia mexer, quando ele afinou ficava fora, dai eu afinei e Fora.. quando fui verificar não estava em 440 e sim em outra que não me recordo agora..

mateus12345
    Membro Novato
    # jun/14
    · votar

Existem várias músicas assim. Friday I'm Love do The Cure também está.

entamoeba
    Membro Novato
    # jun/14
    · votar

Isso é tão legal para quem está aprendendo a tirar músicas de ouvido...

Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
              Tablatura   
      Responder tópico na versão original

Tópicos relacionados a Versão original de Highway to Hell: "meio semitom" abaixo?