Metal Defender explains yourself

Autor Mensagem
    Metal Defender
    Veterano
    # dez/03

Hi people, i'm the so called Metal Defender.

I came here because one roadie mine that is a member of this list, and he said to me that you appreciate my work. Sincerely, I don't know how you people get my musics, since they are spread for my reliable one friends . And i don't know why I am typing here, because computers store Pro Tools that is the tool that takes off sanctions it of musicians as I, Vai and satch.

But it's necessary to explain some topics:
    - Yes, as you are seeing, I exist ok? Therefore they do not need to be fighting with this. The loosers that did not believe can very well fuck himself.

- I do not know if I am fastest of the world. This is the fans who say, but a thing I say, I really going to be part of the G3 in the year that comes. And i wil play all these musics that you are tired to argue on the real existence.

- Metal Defender is my artistic name, is clearly that a person would not call metal defender. And my real name i will never liberate.

- Never! New guitarists never shoul be jocked. I was an beginning guitarist. And i trained very hard to be what I am today.

And this is what i wanted to say, and i'm gonna writte here rarely, when you have some doubts regarding my work i will appear as my roadie says to me.

Stay with god and keep rock'n roll alive.'

canilupi
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

aff manehzao

Dave Murray
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

q palha

ahjesus
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

alguém traduz aí que eu não sei inglês... só o verbo to be

phenomenon
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

n seria ''Metal Defender explains himself''?

Jean
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

Fuck you Metal defender

Dave Murray
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

phenomenon
    auehauehuaeuheauheauaeheuhuae...boa

CarlosBH
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

Acho que ele ficou tempo demais"tocando" guitarra e esqueceu que o CCAA existe. Coitado, tá se achando por causa de uma brincadeira sem cabimento, sem sentido e sem graça.

SuperGeo
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

tinha que deixa o titulo com himself e o The loosers that did not believe can very well fuck himself.
    por yourself

CarlosBH
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

Meu Deus...

loosers.. hehe
    Tradução: os "loosers" ( acho que ele quis dizer "perdedores" ) que não acreditaram podem muito bem foder ele mesmo.
    Acho que o MD vai ter que ser bem fodido mesmo

SuperGeo

tinha que deixa o titulo com himself e o The loosers that did not believe can very well fuck himself.
    por yourself

nukebass
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

Cara... se vc fosse mesmo essa criatura fictícia chamada "Metal Defender" vc deveria entender o que vou te falar agora:

STFU!!!

Blz véio...

nukebass
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

Que troxa! Huehuehue!!!

Cara... se vc que zuar, deveria pelo menos melhorar um pouquinho seu Inglês...

Perdedor é Loser, com apenas 1 "o"...

Que pulhas vcs são... acho que esse Fórum nunca mais será como era antes... pfff....

LOW Fl
    Veterano
    # dez/03
    · votar

Metal Defender
    Puro farsante. Ingres bem spekado este. não dá nem de enganar