minha guitarra samick!

Autor Mensagem
    claudio gimenez
    Veterano
    # nov/08

Olá músicos do forum, estou postando este tópico pois na busca não achei a resposta que queria, por ser uma duvida especifica de um instrumento meu. Bom gente, tenho uma guitarra samick e queria saber que modelo ela é, tais como madeira e especificações em geral da guitarra, saber tbm se ela é boa e se compensa dar uma turbinada nela!!!!!!!!!!!!! Na parte de tras do braço, perto de onde é parafusada a guitarra tem um adesivo escrito SA - 31/BLS, amanhã postarei fotos da guitarra para facilitar pra vcs!!!!!
    Desde já agradeço a colaboração de todos e fiquem em paz!!!!!!!

Luiz Almeida
    Veterano
    # nov/08
    · votar

http://www.all-m.ru/catalogue/item/11457.htm

Está em russo, tradusindo by gOOgle:
    Samick SA31/MBK - Electrica tipo Stratocaster, 2 singles e 1 Humb., 1Volume 1Tone, na cor preta metálica.

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Samick/SA31/ 10/1

Product: Samick SA31
    Price Paid: 400 (DEM)
    Submitted 09/25/2005 at 03:32am by sharkey

Features : 7
    A strat looking piece of crap made in Indonesia,22 frets,1 volume knob, 1 tone knob, HSS pickup configuration,some Zhing Hwang Gua pickups (which will say: DISASTER),passive electronics,Agathis body,rosewood neck,blue finnish,strat bridge style.

Sound : 7
    I play grunge-rock, and most of the people says that this kind of guitar is made just for it, and i disagree with them. I have Fender Frontman Reverb 15w amp, and DigiTech RP100 guitar effect processor. In the beggining i had ZOOM 505, and it sounded AWFUL, but when I put the pickups almost near the strings and when I bought an DigiTech, it started to sound almost like a real guitar! I was supprised how big sustain it has after I did this. Fat sound, with mid range almost boosted, and with no lack of treble and bass. As the years were passing by, i managed to get this guitar into the shape for most of the music I was playing.

Action, Fit, & Finish : 6
    This is Samick Strat-Style Electric Guitar with Agathis Body, Maple Neck and 2-Single Coil,1- Humbucker Pickups, which was everything but a decent guitar when I bought it. It really took some time untill i really did some actual things with it.

Reliability/Durability : 5
    It looses it's tuning, the pickup switcher f**ked up 3 months after I bought it, not a reliability guitar, you will never know what will happen next on the gig with it. The knobs almost felt out, and i have to press hard the volume knob if i want some sound from it.

Customer Support : 4
    I bought it @ Berlin, in august 18th 2001, in Musikhaus Spandau, in my beggining days. What do you expect from one begginer? I just asked this guy from the shop how much it costs and is it good. Now, guess what he said to me...

Overall Rating : 7
    I have this guitar for 4 years, and it failed most of the times but as it is my first electric guitar, and however it looks and sounds like a cat who was just squeesed, or an female elephant in "those" days, I wouldn't exchange it or sell it to anyone. But, that isn't an briliant guitar, so be careful if you are an beginner...

claudio gimenez
    Veterano
    # nov/08
    · votar

Luiz Almeida[i][/i][u][/u]

Valeu cara, não sabia q era tão ruim assim, mais mesmo assim a noite vou postar fotos dessa guita!!!!!!!!!
    obrigado

leolmx
    Veterano
    # nov/08
    · votar

desculpe o incomodo Luiz Almeida mas é traduZindo... com Z

Luiz Almeida
    Veterano
    # nov/08
    · votar

leolmx
    é que está em Ruço!!!!!

Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
              Tablatura   
      Responder tópico na versão original

Tópicos relacionados a minha guitarra samick!