::Topico *Linguagem somente em Inglês*::

Autor Mensagem
CyndyGrunge
Veterano
# fev/08
· votar


Andre_lokao

medo do ecuro ¬¬'
james_the_bronson
Veterano
# fev/08
· votar


Everybody clap your hands \o/ !!!
diego gr
Veterano
# fev/08
· votar


CyndyGrunge's birthday is february 23!!
only two days left

can I go to the party?? it's just take a plane from porto alegre to maceio? simple
Andre_lokao
Veterano
# fev/08
· votar


CyndyGrunge
medo do ecuro ¬¬'


Eu sei =P mas Medo do Negão não tá errado se traduzir ao pé da letra haehauehaueh

diego gr
CyndyGrunge's birthday is february 23!!
only two days left
can I go to the party?? it's just take a plane from porto alegre to maceio? simple


I just knew it some days ago, but i can't go... She didn't invited me :(
Street Cat
Veterano
# fev/08
· votar


hiem
diego gr
Veterano
# fev/08
· votar


She didn't invited me :(


loser
Andre_lokao
Veterano
# fev/08
· votar


diego gr

Die u fukker! Loser is ya!
Pati Cobain
Veterano
# fev/08
· votar


preiboi
diego gr
Veterano
# fev/08
· votar


Andre_lokao
Easy, man! She didn't invite me too. That biaaaatchaa
diego gr
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


what is LOFL????
Bolo de laranja
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


awensome!

this forum is awensome.
And the meek shall inherit the earth
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


LOFL
laughing out loud on the floor laughing
diego gr
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


If you don't like
What you see here
Get the funk out!
Phyro
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


Medo do Negão


huahiuHAUIhIUhAUIhiuaHuihuiHuiHiuahiIu
128556
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


Ih foi mal !

a minha é FEDERAL

xupaa CAASO !
:)
Chespirito
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


I very well mister yo.
brunohardrocker
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


Never say goodbye.
Diino
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


de buc ix oum de teibol
Koisa
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


It's not mole não.. Don't have condição..
diego gr
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


what is FYI??

I don't know why the hell this americans write always abreviated
Frigeri.
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


aloooooooone in the dark
tncv
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


I want to um refriiiiiii
\o/
Frigeri.
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


i saw you in the corner, and you were beautiful, in the corner, how much is an hour?? how much
Olimpus Bluesbreaker
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


Fuck you all, you motherfuckers, that keep fucking, this fucking shit!
Frigeri.
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


un, dos, tres, catorze
tncv
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


SANDARE SAVE-ME, DETEOMAN EI ER O EM, SANBARE SAVE-ME, SAVE-ME TO OUS.
diego gr
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


voices...
I hear voices in my head...
Olimpus Bluesbreaker
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


voices...
I hear voices in my head...


I see dead people... O.o

uehahiuehaieha
diego gr
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


Olimpus Bluesbreaker
voices...
I hear voices in my head...


is cool saying it when the entire class is in silence on the middle of a test
Olimpus Bluesbreaker
Veterano
# mar/08
· votar


diego gr

hahahahahaha...

everybody looks at you, like: "man, this guy is sick" =S

hehehe
Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
        Tablatura   
 

Tópicos relacionados a ::Topico *Linguagem somente em Inglês*::