You can run, but you can't hide.

Autor Mensagem
    adnz
    Veterano
    # set/05

... "Life seemed to him merely like a GALLERY of how to be. And he was always much more HUMAN than he wished to be. But there is a LOGIC to his world, if they could only see." ... Preso no meu labirinto de princípios, quais eu não compreendo. Talvez profundamente, velho. E eu, o mais humano, muito humano, não sabe o que fazer. Os princípios que eu não sei quais são me tornam o que sou, só não sei se sou. Viciado na minha humanidade, na minha honestidade, componho minha complexa fuga; o contraponto. Faço isso, para quebrar o congelante gelo que me rodeia e me prende. Também, para queimar o gelo que está dentro de mim. A minha frieza humana. A fuga, pronta, só achar quem quer tocá-la comigo. Lá, lá, lá, lá, lá...

... "And then after all it lead me here to wake up again, seeking a love that might make me feel free in myself, but then it proves to be something that hurts inside when we touch. So I move on, I lose my way, astray, I'm trying too much to feel unchained, to burn out this sense of feeling cold. And every day I seek my prey: someone to taste and to hold. I feel alive during the split second when they smile and meet my eyes, but I could cry 'cause I feel broken inside! COME and DROWN with me, the UNDERTOW will sweep us away! And you will see that I'm ADDICTED to my HONESTY! Trust! 'Cause after all, my sense of TRUTH once brought me here. But I've LOST control and I don't know if I am true to my soul. I've lost CONTROL and I don't know if I am true to my soul. Losing control and I don't know if I am TRUE AT ALL!" ...

... And that's me. Sick mind. Useless mind.

killerman666
    Veterano
    # set/05
    · votar

marcio_zav
    Veterano
    # set/05
    · votar

tah usando acento agora? hauehuaheu

killerman666
    Veterano
    # set/05
    · votar

marcio_zav
    tah usando acento agora? hauehuaheu

q?

JB_
    Veterano
    # set/05
    · votar

caramelo.....

marcio_zav
    Veterano
    # set/05
    · votar

killerman666
    esquece....

tncv
    Veterano
    # set/05
    · votar

ninguem entendeu

mas foi sem graça

fernando tecladista
    Veterano
    # set/05
    · votar

oooohhhhhh yesssss

_natalia_
    Veterano
    # set/05
    · votar

¬¬'

adnz
    Veterano
    # set/05
    · votar

:]

nandofender
    Veterano
    # set/05
    · votar

adnz
    vc sofre de algum mal?

Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
              Tablatura   
      Responder tópico na versão original

Tópicos relacionados a You can run, but you can't hide.