I Write Music And I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened

Autor Mensagem
    dylbbb
    Membro Novato
    # mar/17 · Editado por: dylbbb

Hey Everyone, I’m a relatively young singer-songwriter who released his first ever studio recording not too long ago and I’d love to get some constructive feedback. If you have some references from a particular song in your feedback, I’d love to hear those as well.

Link to Music: https://soundcloud.com/dylanbriscall

All the songs on Early Mornings, Late Nights, and Long Roads were written and composed by me and were produced by Joel Kazmi--who’s worked with artists like The Tea Party, Rush, N’sync, Sum 41, and Anne Murray.

I appreciate you taking the time to listen and I’d be happy any questions you may have.

Cheers,
    Dylan

DuBarzinho
    Membro Novato
    Esse post foi marcado como inapropriado mostrar
    O autor recebeu uma advertência por publicar conteúdo contra as regras do fórum.

mar/17

dylbbb

A parada aqui é nos latim vulgar mano, más vou tentar me comunicar [ Joel Santana mode on ] If você take uns minutes to translate essa bagaça no google mesmo, the tupiniquins will like you [ Joel Santana mode off ]. Quando eu chegar em casa escuto seu som e mando um constructive feedback no Joel Santana mode mesmo.

Iversonfr
    Veterano
    # mar/17 · Editado por: Iversonfr
    · votar

dylbbb

Se você não teve a preocupação de escrever na língua que a maioria vai entender, não espere que as pessoas "take the time to listen", para enviar um "constructive feedback".

Edit: Isso considerando que vc é brasileiro, de acordo com seu cadastro.

Buja
    Veterano
    # mar/17
    · votar

Dont worry about the comments. Most of us know how to speak english too.
    Brazilians are smart. Soon I will listen and comment, in portuguese of course.
    If I could understand your language, you also can do.

locostras
    Membro Novato
    Esse post foi marcado como inapropriado mostrar
    O autor recebeu uma advertência por publicar conteúdo contra as regras do fórum.

mar/17

Tenho telefone de disk entrega pizza

Casper
    Veterano
    # mar/17 · Editado por: Casper
    · votar

Dylan is a name that makes you think of creativity - the writer Dylan Thomas...music legend Bob Dylan (and of course, his son, Jakob Dylan)...the actor Dylan McDermott...

Do not forget the other Dylans: Dylan Klebold - from the Columbine Massacre;
    Dylan Thomas - the alcoholic poet; Allyson Dylan Robinson - a church
    minister, and transsexual.

Yes. I lose my composure but do not lose the joke.

Wade
    Membro Novato
    # mar/17
    · votar

Well, it's not my kind of music, but it's very well done. Composition, execution and mix. Your voice is what I'd call "commercial", pleasant to listen to.

Grats, dude.

d.u.n.h.a.
    Veterano
    # mar/17
    · votar

I found all the songs extremely common and without personality. Sounds like i have heard them a million times in all those generic guitar+voice guys. That said, you have great commercial chances, that's the kind of generic sound that music industry likes.

Just my opinion.

rcorts
    Veterano
    # mar/17
    · votar

Ingrês What?

makumbator
    Moderador
    # mar/17
    · votar

rcorts
    Ingrês What?

Spanglish is also accepted.

rcorts
    Veterano
    # mar/17
    · votar

makumbator

Yo just parlo português

rcorts
    Veterano
    # mar/17 · Editado por: rcorts
    · votar

d.u.n.h.a.

I found all the songs extremely common and without personality. Sounds like i have heard them a million times in all those generic guitar+voice guys. That said, you have great commercial chances, that's the kind of generic sound that music industry likes.

Just my opinion.

I have to confess my opinion is just the same.

dylbbb

But I'm not the best one to valuate your songs. Personally I won't waste a minute of the day listening to stuff like these.

And here in FCC, you will find a public 70% from headbangers to old skool rockers. Another 15% will tell you that Blues and Jazz are the only genre they usually listen to. And the other 15% you can divide easilly among Country, Flamenco, Brazillian Popular Music and several genres that isolated means something about 0,5% (each one).

And like about 90% into this group will say to you that Pop is not real music.

So, in a marketing point of view you'd have great chances to win.

All songs were decently recorded and you even sing very good. But to be honest, I wouldn't spend one dollar.

DuBarzinho
    Membro Novato
    # mar/17
    · votar

Hey man don't worry about comments, your songs are cool, nothing brilliant but cool, there many steps to find "the song", that's your first step, keep walking (johnny walker).
    Sorry about my poor english but I don't remember where's my translate book.

Casper
    I'm laughing out loud here!! Many Dylans to remember.

JJJ
    Veterano
    # mar/17 · Editado por: JJJ
    · votar

isso é troll, gente...
    e é multi, com certeza...
    se eu fosse modera, bania. O multi e o original! kkkkkkkkkk

makumbator
    Moderador
    # mar/17
    · votar

JJJ

Sorry dude, we can't understand you. English only. Please don't post in spanish. America will be great again.

JJJ
    Veterano
    # mar/17
    · votar

makumbator

Ok, voodoo guy... LOL

Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
              Tablatura   
      Responder tópico na versão original

Tópicos relacionados a I Write Music And I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened