Grunge/Rock/Post-Rock Guitarist Available - Looking for a band

Autor Mensagem
    TearsOfSilence
    Membro Novato
    # fev/17

I am new to Sao Paulo. I have come here for work from New Delhi in India. Have been playing guitar for many years now; had been playing in a grunge/hard-rock band in Delhi in India, mainly rhythm. I write my own music as well and compose.

My influences include Tool, APC, Porcupine Tree, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Deftones and more recently post-rock bands including This Will Destroy You, God Is An Astronaut, Caspian, Hammock. This is just a small subset of bands that I am into and I am open to all types of music for collaboration.

One disclaimer though - I don't know music theory and mostly have learnt on my own and play and compose by ear and through tabs.

I'd love to jam with like minded musicians and maybe perform live as well :)

Hope to hear back!

Cheers,
    Sri

PS: I don't know Portugese (yet) but plan to start learning immediately, live around Paulista Ave area, don't have a phone number (yet) but plan to get one soon :)

Ningen
    Veterano
    # fev/17
    · votar

TearsOfSilence

Hey man, sorry but forum's policy says you can't create topics looking for bandmates. There's a website from the same company built to this though: http://www.formesuabanda.com.br/

TearsOfSilence
    Membro Novato
    # mar/17
    · votar

Thank you, Ningen. I created an ad there. I realized that afterwards. Promise I'll get better at this once I know a little bit of Portugese :).

obrigado,
    Sriram :)

Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
              Tablatura   
      Responder tópico na versão original

Tópicos relacionados a Grunge/Rock/Post-Rock Guitarist Available - Looking for a band