Digiorgio Invictus nº 30

Autor Mensagem
    jemenfous
    Veterano
    # ago/04

I dont speak portuguese, sorry.

i own a Digiorgio invictus nº 30, from the 60's, I would like to know if it's a good instrument, and about the aprox. prize.

Thanks for the info :)

Take care, nice forum ;)

ggiezer
    Veterano
    # ago/04
    · votar

Cara não é por nada não, mas o que uma pessoa que não fala português iria estar fazendo aqui nesse fórum? Fala sério q não existe nenhum fórum americano para informar esse tipo de coisa?
    Putz, cada uma que inventam...

tommy_iommi
    Veterano
    # ago/04
    · votar

ggiezer
    Di Giorgio eh brasileiro se nao me engano... entao eh foda de acha nos Eua, por isso nao tem ninguem nos foruns...
    do jeito q tu respondeu ele nao entendeu nada msmo entao tah tudo bem..

jemenfous
    I really don't know about this guitar... I'm sorry,

Johnny
    Veterano
    # ago/04
    · votar

jemenfous

I guess it was a guitar made in Brazil just to foreign market. From the 60's to 75 DiGiorgio have built the best guitars ever built by the brand. Today I would buy an Autor 3 from 1966 for R$1200 or US$400. Probably your guitar is as good as an Autor 3 from 1966! So I guess that the prize of it is between R$1200 - R$1800 (US$400 - US$600). However, the fact that you live in a foreing country I think that you may sell it for US$800 at least.

jemenfous
    Veterano
    # ago/04
    · votar

Digiorgio invictus nº 30 is built in brazilian rosewood back and sides (palorosa?) and solid cedar on top. Ebony fingerboard. Ornamented headstock. It looks like the one that played baden powell in some shows.

Thanks and take care ;)

MarcoA
    Membro
    # ago/14
    · votar

Please send me an email with the pics. msilva12000@yahoo.com or publish on the Di Giorgio Guitars page on facebook. Marco

Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
              Tablatura   
      Responder tópico na versão original

Tópicos relacionados a Digiorgio Invictus nº 30