Alguém sabe o que significa isso?

Autor Mensagem
    Rato
    Veterano
    # out/04

já recebi uns 3 desses e-mails! é um golpe? é uma oportunidade de ficar rico? testem o seu inglês .......
    maior história doida!! será que é tão fácil arrumar esses 10 milhões

Calvary Greetings in the name of the lord.
    I am Mrs. Serena Jones, a Kuwaiti national I was married to Dr.Harry Jones who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2001. We were married for eleven
    years and the union unfortunately did not produce any offspring. Before his death we had made up our mind to rule out all our money to charity.
    A few weeks ago i was diagnosed with cancer and the doctor has informed me that i do not have much time to live. Presently I am practically an invalid as the cancer has ravaged my body and i can feel my life slowly ebbing away.
    I do not have much time to reach tp the less previledge and charity but I pray that I will have the strenght to see my last assignment through. My husband, Dr Harry before his death deposited his life savings of approximately $10.6Million (Ten Million Six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Finance Company in the European continent.
    I need a charity home,Christian individual or individuals who can continue the work in our stead. who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here into funding the poors, orphanages and widows propagating the good news and to ensure that the poor people are well treated and maintained. To care for the sick, the poor, the downtrodden wherever they may be, we understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I don't have any child or next of kin who can inherit these wealth. Though the internet is a seemingly unlikely place to find such individuals, I believe that the Lord hide is jewels in the most unlikely places. It is not the means that is important but the message, I know that I am going to be resting in heaven seeing my dream come true.
    As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
    Finance company in Europe. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me because I will die very soon. the Happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
    Hoping to hearing from you.

Rafael Walkabout
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

isso tah nu e-mail ou em algun link du e-mail?

Ronin
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

Se você respondê-los, provavelmente irão pedir algum dinheiro... vão dizer que é necessário para as transações e coisas do tipo, e avisam que você poderá tirar esta parte devolta dos 10.6M... depois, claro, você nunca mais ouvirá falar deles denovo.

Já ví diversos parecidos... o mais comum é sobre algum parente de um parente de um parente de um parente de seu cachorro que tenha morrido na província de Zabunda e deixou uma fortuna para você... mas que você precisa enviar x.xxx US$ para poder preparar as transações e documentações legais comprovando que você é o legítimo herdeito do dinheiro.

Já dizia meu pai... façam-se planos, pois bobos não faltam.

gustavo macaco
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

significa que vc é um ideota

Rafael Walkabout
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

gustavo macaco
    hauhauhauhhuha

GuitarHouse
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

velho truque do tomate frito

Alan411
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

nao vou ler.

maggie
    Veterana
    # out/04
    · votar

Lá vem o golpe

GuitarHouse
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

q historia mais boba

FourSticks
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

Rato
    http://www.google.com.br/search?q=cache:Yni317obtiIJ:www.fraudes.org/f raudes/nigerlist.asp%3FBckSt%3D1++Dr.Harry+Jones&hl=pt-BR

coopere com a lista da fraude voce tambem

marimoi
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

FourSticks
    vc sumiu :)

FourSticks
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

marimoi
    oi linda! como voce está?
    estou em semana de prova =[

marimoi
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

FourSticks
    Olá estou ótima, um pouco cansada com o trabalho!
    Boa sorte nas provas, estuda bastante e vá bem ;)

FourSticks
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

marimoi
    obrigado gata!
    tá no trampo agora?

Rafael Walkabout
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

Naum caia em enganações via e-mail........

marimoi
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

FourSticks
    Estou sim, graças a deus daqui a pouco vou para minha casa!
    =-)

White_Stripes
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

Alguem ja recebeu aquele e-mail em que voce tem que enviar a mensagem para mais 20 pessoas e ganha um celular? Rsrsrs

White_Stripes
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

Isso tudo de novo não.

_xX_KaTy_Xx_
    Veterano
    # out/04
    · votar

White_Stripes
    eu jah recebi um q ganha celuklar, n sei se eh o mesmu, mas nd a ve ele neh......moh furada...ahuhauauhuaa

Enviar sua resposta para este assunto
              Tablatura   
      Responder tópico na versão original

Tópicos relacionados a Alguém sabe o que significa isso?